• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**World Cup 2018**

Kaotiktribe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
137   0
Reaction score
Well the World cup is under way with Russia vs Saudi Arabia.

Who's gonna take it this time? My money is on Germany, but then again it always is since Michael Ballack played.

Sucks i cant watch them all...

I know to some this is not as big as the world series or super bowl, but being this is the whole world against each other its much more exiting to me.

The US not being able to cut it also make some folks not as involved, but we chose that focusing on other sports while the rest of the world perfected soccer.

worldsoccertalk.com_wp_content_uploads_2018_01_world_cup_bracket_printable.jpg

I love watching soccer. The Atlanta United team has done a great job to bring good soccer to Atlanta. The only thing I hate about watching FIFA soccer is all of the fake injuries. One would think you were watching professional wrestling. There should be more yellow cards issued for that fake activity.

I love watching soccer. The Atlanta United team has done a great job to bring good soccer to Atlanta. The only thing I hate about watching FIFA soccer is all of the fake injuries. One would think you were watching professional wrestling. There should be more yellow cards issued for that fake activity.

I have yet to catch an Atlanta United game. I really should go....

Back
Top Bottom