• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World war 3 here we come

Any one else find it a coincidence? For the last year or so we have been fed stories that depict Putin as masucline,brave,the most interesting man in the world type of persona, the Olympics and now Ukraine.
Obama talks about a "red line" (look up redline agreement) We anger the Saudis who end up siding with Israel and we end up signing a deal with Iran. All of this after the infamous open mic slip of being more "flexible" after the election.
Maybe I need a tinfoil hat?:tinfoil3:
This just seems to be scripted?
I guess the next move should be China dumping the dollar openly as a reaction to any U.S. move against Vlad and the invasion of Ukraine.
This all day!

Any one else find it a coincidence? For the last year or so we have been fed stories that depict Putin as masucline,brave,the most interesting man in the world type of persona, the Olympics and now Ukraine.
Obama talks about a "red line" (look up redline agreement) We anger the Saudis who end up siding with Israel and we end up signing a deal with Iran. All of this after the infamous open mic slip of being more "flexible" after the election.
I guess the next move should be China dumping the dollar openly as a reaction to any U.S. move against Vlad and the invasion of Ukraine.
We have been spoon fed the New World Order! Soon enough it may all fall in place!:tinfoil3:

I've been praying for that dollar dump by China. I'm bored and have a good supply of popcorn. And ammo.

What? The US trying to get out of paying a debt to China? No way!

上帝保佑美国

Last edited:
What? The US trying to get out of paying a debt to China? No way!

上帝保佑美国

Shàngdì bǎoyòu měiguó
懶惰的美國人只希望借更多,然後他們試圖讓開!餵他們的狗,並要求他們離開!

Last edited:
Anyone paying attention already knew what was going to happen: Romney-Obama-Russia-Debate-620x385.png**** *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn1zt1TXNtY&feature=player_embedded
*http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/0...order-obama-needs-romneys-80s-foreign-policy/

With Russian troops on Ukrainian border, Obama needsRomney’s “80’s foreign policy”

Posted by Bryan Jacoutot Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 4:15pm
“The 1980’s are now calling to askfor their foreign policy back”

After gunmen stormed a governmentbuilding in the Crimean region and raised a Russian flag in definance of thenew Ukrainian government, recent Russian troop movements at the border betweenthe two countries have become more concerning to U.S. officials.
CNN Reports,
The Russian military exercises nearthe Ukraine border are making U.S. military and intelligence agencies concernedRussia may be positioning ground forces to be able to move across the borderinto Ukraine if Moscow issued such orders, U.S. officials told CNN.
A senior U.S. official familiar withthe most recent administration assessment told CNN now that the Russians “havebrought troops out of garrison,” they could potentially move “quite quickly”once an order comes.
However, U.S. military andintelligence agencies conclude for now that Russia does not intend to movemilitary forces into Ukraine.
The United States believes theexercises are part of President Vladimir Putin’s “message” to both Ukraine andthe U.S. that he can move his military into Ukraine to protect Russianinterests if he chooses, the official said.
Russian Defense Minister SergeyShoigu said Wednesday the exercises were to check “combat readiness.”
Two U.S. officials earlier said thatintelligence suggests Russia is “repositioning” up to half a dozen Russianships near the Ukrainian port city of Sevastopol in case they’re needed torespond if Russian interests in Crimea are threatened.
In response to these recentdevelopments, U.S. and NATO officials have warned Russia to “respectUkraine’s sovereignty and avoid proactive action.”
In light of the perceptiblyincreasing tensions between the U.S. and Russia over Syria - and now, Ukraine -I was reminded of the 2012 presidential debate where President Obama scoffed atRomney’s suggestion that Russia was the number one geopolitical foe of the U.S.
Said President Obama,
The 1980’s are now calling to askfor their foreign policy back because the Cold War has been over for 20 years…I know you’re not in a position to actually execute foreign policy, but everytime you’ve had an opinion, you’ve been wrong.
Romney’s response to the President’scavalier attitude toward Russia was well said even at that time, but now itseems almost prophetic.
If the ‘80s are calling, PresidentObama may want to pick up.
(Featured Image Source: YouTube)

Back
Top Bottom