• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would you support a non-gun related business having a “no LONG GUNS allowed” sign/policy?

Would you support a non-gun related business having a “no LONG GUNS allowed” sign/policy?

• Total voters
I am not aware of any chain that has been forced to take a public stance on this by open carriers or MDA that has taken a pro gun stance. Starbucks, Chipotle, Target, etc., etc. Very happy to be wrong here, but I know of not one example.
I would start my list with Wal-mart, Academy & other such locations and work my way through the multitude of businesses, but realizing you are seeking those that have been questioned (or as you elude to, forced) to make a decision, I suspect I won't gain much traction since there haven't been too many publicized events surrounding such businesses. I haven't had a chance to look anything up, but I suspect that if I did a google search for "pro 2A businesses", I'm betting I'll find some more big-box retailers that haven't succumb to the irrational fears of soccer moms
Before calling him out, please name a national non-firearms related brand that has taken a pro-gun stance on the matter. Just one. Thanks.
Who is calling anyone out? Last I checked, I was having a civil discussion with a member on a controversial topic.....Forgive me for sharing my contradicting opinion, my lord. Perhaps I'd be better suited to threaten him with death if he bent a blade on my yard??? Let me get my note-pad out...... Ok, I'm ready for you to school me on Internet decorum

I would start my list with Wal-mart, Academy & other such locations and work my way through the multitude of businesses, but realizing you are seeking those that have been questioned (or as you elude to, forced) to make a decision, I suspect I won't gain much traction since there haven't been too many publicized events surrounding such businesses. I haven't had a chance to look anything up, but I suspect that if I did a google search for "pro 2A businesses", I'm betting I'll find some more big-box retailers that haven't succumb to the irrational fears of soccer moms

Who is calling anyone out? Last I checked, I was having a civil discussion with a member on a controversial topic.....Forgive me for sharing my contradicting opinion, my lord. Perhaps I'd be better suited to threaten him with death if he bent a blade on my yard??? Let me get my note-pad out...... Ok, I'm ready for you to school me on Internet decorum

I would not put it past Academy to ban them if they get brought into this. Wal-Mart would likely take the Kroger stance - which is plenty good enough for me.

I honestly don't know of any chain that has been dragged into this that has not taken an anti-gun stance except Kroger. There may be some, but the ones I am concerned about are the ones that are getting the spotlight shined on them and being pressured to take a stance. If I was a CEO of a major corporation (and not a complete pansy with no idea of what goes on in the real world) I would be hoping and praying that I could fly under the radar on this one.

Wait, does this mean the non-disclosure is no longer valid for that thing I saw and the acts of disposal I witnessed?

Dude!?!? No chatting about that until the old folks, chillens, and non-twisted ****s go to bed!! Sheesh!!!

Where did I put my shovel and gloves..........

I would not put it past Academy to ban them if they get brought into this. Wal-Mart would likely take the Kroger stance - which is plenty good enough for me.

I honestly don't know of any chain that has been dragged into this that has not taken an anti-gun stance except Kroger. There may be some, but the ones I am concerned about are the ones that are getting the spotlight shined on them and being pressured to take a stance. If I was a CEO of a major corporation (and not a complete pansy with no idea of what goes on in the real world) I would be hoping and praying that I could fly under the radar on this one.

Hell, I wouldn't put it past any business to succumb to the easily-irritated soccer mom club who act irrationally & call 911 for a MWAG, which of course causes children and hysterical mothers to dive under the nearest set of bleachers (sorry, had to add that in :P) ..... But seriously, I realize I'm in the minority here, will probable be labeled as a "2A Larper supporter" and what-not, but I just don't care.

I'll continue to patronize more stores that echo my sentiments (as fleeting as they might be) while I also continue to respect the other side's (leftist, idiotic & inane) decisions.

Hell, I wouldn't put it past any business to succumb to the easily-irritated soccer mom club who act irrationally & call 911 for a MWAG, which of course causes children and hysterical mothers to dive under the nearest set of bleachers (sorry, had to add that in :P) ..... But seriously, I realize I'm in the minority here, will probable be labeled as a "2A Larper supporter" and what-not, but I just don't care.

I'll continue to patronize more stores that echo my sentiments (as fleeting as they might be) while I also continue to respect the other side's (leftist, idiotic & inane) decisions.

And please, everyone, don't get me wrong I have zero problem with open carry. I wish there was a hell of a lot more of it. I just don't want to see the issue get pushed to the point where the push back creates more restrictions on us.

AirOps - we still doing that thing later? Think you have enough lime, or should I just go ahead and bring the barrels?

And please, everyone, don't get me wrong I have zero problem with open carry. I wish there was a hell of a lot more of it. I just don't want to see the issue get pushed to the point where the push back creates more restrictions on us.

AirOps - we still doing that thing later? Think you have enough lime, or should I just go ahead and bring the barrels?

Oh, so you think I'm just gonna let it ride & let you in on the lye & acid party???? **** no, you're a miserable little ***** and I can't speak to you because you don't echo my statement!!!!

23:00 still good?

Oh, so you think I'm just gonna let it ride & let you in on the lye & acid party???? **** no, you're a miserable little ***** and I can't speak to you because you don't echo my statement!!!!

23:00 still good?

Change of plans. Check the "purge" thread.

Back
Top Bottom