• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you train with this company?

This training is probably enticing to the middle-aged man who didn't serve in the military but wished he did.

Training with your weapon is always good, but this is horse****!! Let me know who plans on paying for this, I would love to hear about it.

Oh, I almost forgot. No, I wouldn't train with these idiots.

All you guys bashing obviously have no previous real training experience to say said tactic is stupid not useful etc how would you know have you ever ben in a fight for your life? Seems like a bunch of good ol boys talking about things they have no experience with and never will get any training anyway because your papa showed you how to shoot as a boy

All you guys bashing obviously have no previous real training experience to say said tactic is stupid not useful etc how would you know have you ever ben in a fight for your life? Seems like a bunch of good ol boys talking about things they have no experience with and never will get any training anyway because your papa showed you how to shoot as a boy
You'd be wrong on at least two of those presumptions, on several of the folks that have commented.

Back
Top Bottom