• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WOW! The gun sales today!

I was going to hit Ga Firing Line on Wednesday for an AR, but looks like that might have to wait I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Wish we had a Cabela's here....

SPD told me they sold over 40 guns today, and they mostly only cater to leo/mil guys

I stopped by one of the local gun stores that caters to leo's (which I am) to see how business was doing. They told me that they were packed earlier in the day and that a good many of my fellow leo's have been in there the last few days buying guns. I wound up leaving with their last AR15 and saw another gun in there that I might go back for.

I stopped by Academy in Snellville today and the gun counter was packed with people buying guns. Their ammo shelves were almost wiped clean, the only ammo that was readily available was the expensive stuff and the oddball calibers.

i hope the people buying all those guns will shoot the guns and not just put them in the safe until they have to use them and aren't able to shoot the broad side of a barn when they need to be able to.

it bothers me that people buy a gun and then expect to shoot it like a pro in 10 years even though they've never fired it before

Crazy... I thought about going into a local store a couple weekends ago and there wasn't any where to park... after last week, I guess the crowds have really come out.

Back
Top Bottom