• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wow! With an open mind watch these videos. Landed on the moon or a huge fake and no country has ever landed on the moon?

Moon landing faked or real

• Real

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • Fake

Votes: 26 41.3%

• Total voters
Sorry, I meant to reply to the other guys post. It is no different that if you were on the moon looking at the earth. It only looks bright because it is lit by the sun.
Take a month and watch the moon and sun move across the plain. Sometimes they are both in the sky together with the sun some 90 million miles away. The moon will be a Cresent or half lit but if the earth is the shadow and the earth isn't between them?
Plus, how does the sun illuminate the moon when it's behind the moon?

I don't think the moon is 230k away and the sun isn't 93 million miles away.

Take a month and watch the moon and sun move across the plain. Sometimes they are both in the sky together with the sun some 90 million miles away. The moon will be a Cresent or half lit but if the earth is the shadow and the earth isn't between them?

So are you saying that you think the moon emits light?

1709314722292.png

I think you're serious, so I'll answer seriously.

What you describe is well known and entirely predictable with the known orbit characteristics of the earth and moon. So well known that gravitational tides can been predicted with boring regularity.

Celestial orbits are elliptical, and objects vary relative to one another in rate of orbit, rotation and plane of orbit, so distances and angles are continuously variable, creating a wide range of illumination, reflective and shadow characteristics, up to and including total eclipses that result in no light on a visible surface (or portion of a surface).

The moon's distance from earth can vary as much as 30%, based on the moon's position within the ellipse. The earth's ellipse around the sun is near circular, varying by only a few percent, but it is still variable.

I'm not aware of any evidence that even approaches disproving these things.

I think you're serious, so I'll answer seriously.

What you describe is well known and entirely predictable with the known orbit characteristics of the earth and moon. So well known that gravitational tides can been predicted with boring regularity.

Celestial orbits are elliptical, and objects vary relative to one another in rate of orbit, rotation and plane of orbit, so distances and angles are continuously variable, creating a wide range of illumination, reflective and shadow characteristics, up to and including total eclipses that result in no light on a visible surface (or portion of a surface).

The moon's distance from earth can vary as much as 30%, based on the moon's position within the ellipse. The earth's ellipse around the sun is near circular, varying by only a few percent, but it is still variable.

I'm not aware of any evidence that even approaches disproving these things.
I cant believe you're serious.
The sun is 90 million miles away. If the sun and moon are in the same area, viewing from earth, they would be 4" apart but the sun is 90 million miles behind the moon and would only light up the "dark side of the moon" 🤣

and there would be zero light emitting from the side facing the earth.
You can back the moon up over 30% and let's go for a million miles, nothing would change.

I've seen stars through the center of the moon on occasions with telescopes and binoculars. No amount of elliptical mumbo jumbo trumps what is easily viewed.

Back
Top Bottom