• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wtb mp5 sbr

I assume you are talking about either an SBR'd 94 SP89 or Clone?

Have you considered buying a Clone Pistol and SBR'ing it? I purchased a Clone Pistol from Jeff Walters ( Ghilliebear) on HKPRO. The functioning and finish are outstanding. I put my sear pack in the gun and it is 100%.. + Jeff is a great guy to deal with. Since you are an SOT, you can pop in a Post Sample Sear pack in the pistol and then add a stock (so long as the pack is in the gun) Check out HKPRO.com for other builders.

The Supply of 94's obviously had dried up. I wish I had purchased one of the California DOJ guns that came on the market a couple of years ago...

I have both an SBR's 94 and the Ghilliebear Pistol and I think the both function as well as each other.

Chris

Last edited:
I sold this one last year, and regret every day that I did

Attachments

• IMG_1739.jpg
    IMG_1739.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 29
I assume you are talking about either an SBR'd 94 SP89 or Clone?

Have you considered buying a Clone Pistol and SBR'ing it? I purchased a Clone Pistol from Jeff Walters ( Ghilliebear) on HKPRO. The functioning and finish are outstanding. I put my sear pack in the gun and it is 100%.. + Jeff is a great guy to deal with. Since you are an SOT, you can pop in a Post Sample Sear pack in the pistol and then add a stock (so long as the pack is in the gun) Check out HKPRO.com for other builders.

The Supply of 94's obviously had dried up. I wish I had purchased one of the California DOJ guns that came on the market a couple of years ago...

I have both an SBR's 94 and the Ghilliebear Pistol and I think the both function as well as each other.

Chris

Yeah, that's honestly the direction I'll probably go in.

How much you trying to spend? I got a Mp5 clone made by DJ Getz... It's got my trust info engraved but it's in a good spot you won't notice.

How much you trying to spend? I got a Mp5 clone made by DJ Getz... It's got my trust info engraved but it's in a good spot you won't notice.

Price is very subjective when it comes to these, given all the factors. (H&K, H&K cut down, mfg of build) But I do understand the cost of admission if that's what you're getting at.

Back
Top Bottom