• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wtf Glock sellers

You might try learning just a little bit about Glock handguns before trying to buy something you no nothing about. You will waste less of your time and the time of someone else.

If you do this you should realize quickly there are a bunch of better polymer guns out there, then the problem solves itself.

Agree with some of the other posters...

If we're talking a Smith & Wesson M&P... caliber is vital to post... since there's no other way to differentiate.

Whereas Glock specifically calls out caliber by model number. If you don't know the model/caliber... chances are you're not a serious enough buyer... you need to do more research before shopping.

Riiiggghhhttt....so when the ad header says....Glock 4sail

Then the ad says G22 for sell $750, well yeah I see your point...I SHOULD DO MORE RESEARCH AND I'M THE IDIOT.....yeahokwhatevergoober

Riiiggghhhttt....so when the ad header says....Glock 4sail

Then the ad says G22 for sell $750, well yeah I see your point...I SHOULD DO MORE RESEARCH AND I'M THE IDIOT.....yeahokwhatevergoober

If the title said "Glock 4sail" and you clicked on it... I'd say you have indeed properly identified the problem as yourself. Keep up the good work! :becky:

I knew a guy, who talked to a guy, who read on the web about someone related to a guy, who heard from his dentist that Glocks melt if left in a hot car, happens all the time. In Florida it makes the whole magazine full cook off, killed 5000 people that way.

Not sure I really want one, unless it's in 40, so no danger from the cooked off rounds..........

I new a guy, who talked to a guy, who read on the web about someone related to a guy, who heard from his dentist that Glocks melt if left in a hot car, happens all the time. In Florida it makes the whole magazine full cook off, killed 5000 people that way.

Not sure I really want one, unless it's in 40, so no danger from the cooked off rounds..........

:shocked:

Back
Top Bottom