• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTF?

My two cents. Plane is in Pakistan being fitted with a nuclear weapon and refilled. Passengers maybe still alive and more then likely be used has hostages or human shield so we don't takeout the plane. Destination unknown, best guess is Israel or Europe, not enough fuel to make it to the US.

Yes, because we would never shoot down a plane full of civilians. Especially Malaysian ones.

Let us know how we can make it better. All suggestions will be looked at and considered. The site will be upgraded constantly for the near future.

Thanks,

Steve

Sorry, this one is past the tinfoil stage. Whatever happened is new and previous tinfoil territory. Open your mind, ****'s going down but you can't accept it because you don't accept the new reality of the world we live in. In 2000 crashing planes into the WTC was tinfoil territory.

What the heck? I didn't quote OS from 2010????

Last edited:
Yes, because we would never shoot down a plane full of civilians. Especially Malaysian ones.

Actually most of them are Chinese and we know that they hold the purse strings to our government :D so that does fit into the category of "things that make you go hummm".

My two cents. Plane is in Pakistan being fitted with a nuclear weapon and refilled. Passengers maybe still alive and more then likely be used has hostages or human shield so we don't takeout the plane. Destination unknown, best guess is Israel or Europe, not enough fuel to make it to the US.

I guess us ole Jarheads think alike...I have been telling the boys at work this same thought, they all think I'm nuckin futs...

Back
Top Bottom