WTH stood up twice in one day!

iTrader is not a punishment or reward but a look into the character of a member for others to see. It is hard to decipher who is good and who is not when you are only staring at an avatar. You could consider feedback our Equifax and it only works if we use it.

I had one no show from a new member and left negative feedback. Another member PMed me before a deal with the same guy and asked what happened. I explained, but he went ahead with the meet and got stood up too. At one point he was negative 3 to 2 positives, but he's made plenty of deals since.

This is a prime example of a well deserved negative. To screw up bad enough the have someone serve you a negative feedback, there is often a character flaw. That is something that doesn't change and their word is less trust worthy. Every person I have given negative feedback, they later received more negative feedback from other members. Most are habitual offenders.

iTrader is not a punishment or reward but a look into the character of a member for others to see. It is hard to decipher who is good and who is not when you are only staring at an avatar. You could consider feedback our Equifax and it only works if we use it.

But when it has been adjusted by the mods what good is it? All a bunch of lies then.

What is going on had a trade set up for 7:00 after texting are we still on he replies who is this and I tell him no response then 30 min later bull**** exscuse.next one was to call at 12:00 today and set up time to meet and imagine this no call or answer.if u are not serious about trading and being a man of your word then don't friggin waste my time.

That is all,
Travelingman07
thats not being stood up, thats folks giving you the run around

still sucks, but its not as bad as going to a meet and then not having them show up

i would leave neutral feedback, i leave negative feedback for those who truly deserve it

*edit* wait, i reread your post

did you go to the meeting place and wait for the guy to get there only to have a no show?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom