• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

prison break in Haiti? WTH

y'all go to school in GA??? Haiti is 700 miles from FL. (Cuba is 90 Miles) Haiti has NO US territory!! Cuba's Guantanamo bay has a detention camp and a US military base (watch "A Few Good Men")

Apparently some of you think guys think Cuba is Haiti??????

Hope your kids do better in school.
I actually thought it said Hawaii too, but what the hey. I've been to Cuba, not impressive much. Except for the cars they've put together.

y'all go to school in GA??? Haiti is 700 miles from FL. (Cuba is 90 Miles) Haiti has NO US territory!! Cuba's Guantanamo bay has a detention camp and a US military base (watch "A Few Good Men")

Apparently some of you think guys think Cuba is Haiti??????

Hope your kids do better in school.
why u got to bring the children into it? if we could all be perfect like u! heck ATL, Detroit, Houston Miami it’s all the same

Biden has been flying 130,000 of them in the USA for the last year
That's 130,000 jobs that have been stolen from American born and bred workers. That infuriates me! That takes some of the lower income jobs away from Americans that are going to put them out on the street. These Democrats have no freaking clue of the internal economic dynamics on blue collar workers with those kind of decisions being made. That doesn't include the open border from Mexico. Besides trying to screw with gun laws, that's the other point in politics that really gets me worked up. It's worse than the gun control for me ( this doesn't include seizing our AR-15's) ! The rest of it I couldn't give a hoot about. Screwing with American born citizens constitutional rights and taking away their ability to feed their families are two things I just can't tolerate. It's God awful! I guess God is giving some less fortunate opportunities but it seriously effects American Citizens that might need part time work to feed their families.

I guess this post would be better suited for the politics section but reading your post just jabbed a sore spot for me. Sorry!

That is all!

Back
Top Bottom