• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

prison break in Haiti? WTH

Haiti is a ****hole. I knew a guy who went there to help out after their big earthquake years ago. Said while some of them were grateful for the help, most would stab you in the back for stuff.
First Haitian I ever had any contact with was trying to stab another Phar Mor employee on the first aisle of the Delray Beach Phar Mor with a steak knife she took from her job across the street at Ponderosa.
Believe me there's a good reason that Domincans won't allow them on the other side of that island.

Biden admin will welcome them with Housing/EBT/Cell Phones.
Haitian felons are a win win vote as they'll come here and probably rape/kill a Republican voter(s) too

The leftists will try to portray these severely retarded inbred morons from the prisons --and the armed gangs that stormed the prisons and released their buddies-- as Noble patriots fighting against a corrupt government.

A dictatorship that is aligned favorably with the United States (an oppressive, racist nation.)

The lefties will say that the Haitian gang members that did the jailbreak are like the French revolutionaries that stormed the Bastille and eventually overthrew the monarchy.
Liberty! Fraternity! Equality!

Back
Top Bottom