• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTT: Want Ferrari, have a few things to trade.

zracin

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
I know its a long shot, but I am looking for a Ferrari 308/328 gts/i, ferrari 348 ts/tb, or a Dodge Viper Gen1/2
What I have is:

1) a transferable closed bolt Micro UZI on form 3, this is the rarest and fastest sub gun @ ~1600rpm.

2) a transferable once fired RPB Atlanta m10/9mm in perfect shape with original 2 stage sionics/M.A.C. can, 2 factory m10/9 rebuild kits in original plastic with ingram parts list, original case, 4 original mp9 mags, and 4 unused suppressor end wipes, along with the once used one, and of course paperwork.

I can get you pics for serious offers, but do not have them in possession yet, they are in SOT jail locally, and can transfer directly to you.

I just sold my other open bolt micro Uzi for 13k, and this closed bolt one is much harder to find. I would like ~15k value for it. The M10 and suppressor I would like 5.5k value. I will part with one or both, as trade for down payment/partial trade on any of the above models. Also have other things I can add if you want a full trade

Last edited:
I don't know anything about the weapons , and like to know very little about the Lotus, I just traded my Ferrari for a Chevy Aveo

I don't think the retired tonight show host is a member

Last edited:
The 308/328's are mechanical nightmares when you have to do......pretty much anything.....The 348's are generally pretty easy to work on, but parts can be rough on the wallet

I just loved the 308s when i was growing up. I have free mechanic labor, so non issue. Parts are about the same on both from what i can tell, being slighty more plentiful on 308s

Back
Top Bottom