• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WWE: 'Paul Bearer' dies at age 58

Percy Pringle was almost a better role, much earlier ... i remember when he came into the WWF as Paul Bearer- man he was a character LOL

sitting here shaking my head at feeling old now, thanks Lockout...

Last edited:
lol, i was typing more, and backed it out... i grew up in Charlotte NC.... Jim Crockett Promotions town...

i remember when Nature Boy Buddy Rodgers got in a scuffle with Ric Flair over their shared name, lol

grew up seeing those guys all over town

lol, i was typing more, and backed it out... i grew up in Charlotte NC.... Jim Crockett Promotions town...

i remember when Nature Boy Buddy Rodgers got in a scuffle with Ric Flair over their shared name, lol

grew up seeing those guys all over town

I grew up in Miami and they did matches all the time in Ft Lauderdale, dusty Rhodes was there a lot....

DUTH-TY ! at least back then, they didn't stoop to things like ummm... gold dust LOL

i haven't watched rasslin' in years, but it was always good entertainment- Paul Bearer will be missed

i enjoyed it 70s-80s- early 90s ... then it kinda got to be too much... i miss the old days...

thats why the Percy Pringle memory kicked things in for me... you talk 70s and 80s names.... the young'uns don't have any idea how rasslin's supposed to be !

they think it's all glam... lol

i got my first tattoo from the guy that did Krusher Krushev's eagle/dakota tatt when he was going by Smash, about a week after he did it-- i really miss those days, lol (and cheap tattoos !)

Back
Top Bottom