• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WWIII

Seen for A LONG WHILE NOW.. but I have not had a government in the same long while.. I govern myself.. FJB and anybody who supports him.. hey Bob and Caleb I’m talking you bitches
Anybody who supports this current pos needs to rethink a whole lot of stuff. Every one of’em.

Iran's war machine is so far underground now, even our bunker busters won't destroy their ability to attack parts of Israel. We have given them too much leniency in the past along with North Korea. Once a small problem will now be a festering mess due to years of complacency.
And the at least $10 Billion they’ve received. That was very helpful in their plight.

This was a calculated move by Israel.
It was becoming obvious to them that the US was wavering in support and was pushing for Israel to acquiesce to the UN's demands for a ceasefire and withdrawal from Gaza.
By launching an attack on the Iranian embassy they knew that Iran would have no choice but to retaliate which would then force the US to reaffirm it's support and to guarantee Israel's continued existence.
The Israelis are playing chess while Briben is playing tiddlywinks and sniffing children.
At this point I just hope nobody kicks over the chessboard because if they do everybody is going to have a bad day.

I initially thought this was the start of WWIII with the chance of screwing the election. Now looking at it, was such a feeble attempt I don't see how it can possibly escalate. But there is hope for Obama, the UN is getting involved tomorrow.

Iran directly launched a large scale missile attack on Israel.

The response should be that Israel (not us) sends missiles, bombers, strike fighters, etc. into the heart of Iran
and takes out some of their military capability.
I suggest ignoring their underground missile sites and going for their Air Force planes and Naval ships.
I think Israel could basically take out the entire Iranian Navy in 3 days.

A senior US official told Fox News that the U.S. military has shot down "at least dozens" of Iranian drones en route to Israel early Sunday local time, adding that U.S. military engagement is ongoing.

"U.S. forces in the region continue to shoot down Iranian-launched drones targeting Israel. Our forces remain postured to provide additional defensive support and to protect U.S. forces operating in the region," a U.S. military official told Fox News.

Israel's multi-layered and advanced air defense systems intercepted 99% of the missiles fired by Iran, a senior Israeli official said. "The [Israeli] response will be unprecedented," he said.

Screenshot_20240413_233746_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom