• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WWIII

A senior US official told Fox News that the U.S. military has shot down "at least dozens" of Iranian drones en route to Israel early Sunday local time, adding that U.S. military engagement is ongoing.

"U.S. forces in the region continue to shoot down Iranian-launched drones targeting Israel. Our forces remain postured to provide additional defensive support and to protect U.S. forces operating in the region," a U.S. military official told Fox News.

Israel's multi-layered and advanced air defense systems intercepted 99% of the missiles fired by Iran, a senior Israeli official said. "The [Israeli] response will be unprecedented," he said.
A senior US official told Fox News that the U.S. military has shot down "at least dozens" of Iranian drones en route to Israel early Sunday local time, adding that U.S. military engagement is ongoing.

"U.S. forces in the region continue to shoot down Iranian-launched drones targeting Israel. Our forces remain postured to provide additional defensive support and to protect U.S. forces operating in the region," a U.S. military official told Fox News.

Israel's multi-layered and advanced air defense systems intercepted 99% of the missiles fired by Iran, a senior Israeli official said. "The [Israeli] response will be unprecedented," he said.
And have triggered the ballistic Missile response.

I'll take a XXL in gray please...

I bought one of those at the BX back in 1990. Wore it out after a few years. I wish I would have bought a couple and put 1 away for occasional use.

Who knew then I was thru growing up (M/L) and needed clothes for when I'd grow out (XL/XXL)...LOL!

How anyone can call themselves a Christian and support Israhell is beyond me. These people have been killing Christian and Arab Palestinians for well over 60 years. Jews hate Jesus, they hate the white race, they hate Muslims, they support BLM, ACLU, SPLC, ADL and any other group that wants to take your rights and bring down America. I don't see Iran controlling our government, but I do see a bunch of dual citizens in control of every aspect of our government.

Iran directly launched a large scale missile attack on Israel.

The response should be that Israel (not us) sends missiles, bombers, strike fighters, etc. into the heart of Iran
and takes out some of their military capability.
I suggest ignoring their underground missile sites and going for their Air Force planes and Naval ships.
I think Israel could basically take out the entire Iranian Navy in 3 days.
Maybe they can use the same pilots and planes they used to try and sink the USS Liberty and kill US sailors.

Back
Top Bottom