• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

X-products anti large capacity magazines

Hollywood-level hypocrisy that a guy who makes a living off 50 round drum mags can think that way, and have a wife dumb enough to fund-raise for Everytown. I mean Bloomberg gives them $50 million a year, they hardly need more money.

Frankly you have to be a special level of retard to buy his drum mags, you can buy 50-30 rd mags for what one 'skeletonized' AR 50 rd mag costs. His FAL mags were dogshyte from the git go back in '09 or so. All kinds of bitching about filing and taking BHOs out to get them to work. To hell with him and his stoop wife.

Room starting to spin real fast.....from all of today’s tyranny :faint2:

9520DAEE-1BB3-4FBE-981A-768E03AF1B0C.gif

Think the whole story's malarkey. His company made 20,000 million dollars (20,000,000,000) in 13 years selling gun parts/accessories?

I read his 'missive' on the subject of gun controls, ownership rights and privileges. I cannot remember the last time I read such dreck. Maybe a sophomore classmate's term paper. Maybe. He's functionally illiterate, verbose and he obviously enjoys a sense of entitlement and self importance that endows him with the ability to judge better than ourselves what we should own and how we are to exercise our "given rights." About like some on this website.

Back
Top Bottom