Xbox 720 Will Be Six Times as Powerful

I dunno if I am gonna stick with Microsoft on this one. Seriously considering the PS4 next round. I am a little butt hurt how these company's have forgot that these are "game consoles", not social media hubs. Pisses me off that I pay for a service to play online and all they focus on is the ****ty content that's marketed and crammed down your throat. I wish they would go back to the core beliefs and make more games dammit! Rant over.... So yeah, I will be a good drone and go guy one.

Had my XBox Live gamertag for 10+ years...don't guess I'm going to quit on it now, even though I do agree with your rant in principle.

Yes, I'm an XBox fanboy...

“With the next Xbox, you supposedly have to have an internet connection, and the discs are watermarked, whereby once played on one console it won’t play on another.”

they are saying both will not be backwards compatible

“With the next Xbox, you supposedly have to have an internet connection, and the discs are watermarked, whereby once played on one console it won’t play on another.”

Where'd you get that quote from?

If you have stock in Gamestop, might be a good time to dump it.

Back
Top Bottom