Xbox 720 Will Be Six Times as Powerful

Marked discs??? So if your say 12 and just got a cool new game and want to play it at your friends house, you'll have to pack up your say $500 console and carry it to their house? Not feeling it, who would buy it..

I have been a gamer along with my dad and brothers since the odyssee and the atari.

They can make the games only work/last for 1 year and I'll still have one.

Went PS3 the first time around. May go XBOX this time. It will depend on connectivity features, and which platform allows for open source game development. Maybe neither will, in which case Apple or Google will probably take over that market too. Microsoft and Sony seem to be more fixated on asset protection than consumer satisfaction and choice.

Seriously though, I got one of the first run PS3s, 80GB with the SD slot and PS2 compatibility (hardware, not emulation), and guess how many units I've been through? ONE! the same one since 2006 and it's works perfectly. Guess how many Xboxes I've gone through? THREE! I don't know a single xbox owner that has not had their unit replaced at least once. I'll let that speak for itself.

I have a 1st gen Xbox360 and have NEVER had serviced. Knock on wood.

Never got a 360, but my brother, BIL, and nephew each have one, and neither works correctly. One is completely dead. One has a loose video connection and sometimes just freezes halfway through a game. And the other continuously disconnects the controllers even though they're only about 8 feet from the console.

Back
Top Bottom