• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Xds 45 Or a Taurus pt1911

Don't Get Either.....

Get the FNX-45....... Amazazing!

pm.b5z.net_i_u_6129421_i_FN_FNX_45_66964.jpg

15 rounds of fun.

The pt1911 is just like any other 1911. The only Damn difference is the hammer. That is all. I don't see how its an abomination. Hell kimber and colt have started using plastic parts. That's an abomination. Not to mention then newer colts I've handled are no better than the Taurus or rock islands. Your paying for the name. I've had 4 pt1911s. My first 1911 was a Taurus I put over 3k rounds thru that pistol with zero yes zero failures. People get all in aTizzy about mim parts. Fact is Springfield ,Taurus, colt, kimber rock island, citadel, ruger, and the all mighty Wilson combat ALL use MIM parts. I have owned all but a Wilson and taken them all apart. The Taurus is no worse off than a kimber inside hell its better than a kimber
Just sick of people **** talking a weapon they most likely have never owned or they wouldn't be talking **** about it. I would buy another pt1911 before I over paid for a colt any day of the week. Not to mention that the Taurus comes with 3x the options of a base colt for a 1/3 of the price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom