• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're gonna do what you're gonna do, but in my opinion a handgun is for carrying on your person concealed.
Again just my old fart opinion but a truck gun is for covering different situations altogether.
Just my .02 but if I have as much room as the cab of a truck and a truck to carry it in, I'm going to choose a long gun every single time.
With your budget a Remington 870 or an SKS would be a couple of good options.
not easy to swing a long gun around in a truck.

I know you're gonna do what you're gonna do, but in my opinion a handgun is for carrying on your person concealed unless hunting then it goes in an outside the waistband holster on the hip
Again just my old fart opinion but a truck gun is for covering different situations altogether.
Just my .02 but if I have as much room as the cab of a truck and a truck to carry it in, I'm going to choose a long gun every single time.

I have both a handgun within reach and an AR in a hidden area in the trunk.

I know you're gonna do what you're gonna do, but in my opinion a handgun is for carrying on your person concealed unless hunting then it goes in an outside the waistband holster on the hip
Prefer a handgun to keep in my center console/armrest for quick access

Well heres my personal knock around the farm might as well call it a "truck gun"
just a lil ol left handed Savage model 11in .308 cut down to 33" overall length. Easy enough to handle and would probably kill most trucks with a well placed shot :) .

If you're talking handgun then you're talking side arm. My side arm is nearly always at my side. To me truck gun is something altogether different with an entirely different purpose.

Well heres my personal knock around the farm might as well call it a "truck gun"
just a lil ol left handed Savage model 11in .308 cut down to 33" overall length. Easy enough to handle and would probably kill most trucks with a well placed shot :) .
Sweet

If you're talking handgun then you're talking side arm. My side arm is nearly always at my side. To me truck gun is something altogether different with an entirely different purpose.
Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom