• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you get the idea that a .45 acp penetrates auto body panels better than a 9mm?
That's not my experience, and I've shot a lot of old cars and car parts in my day (one of my favorite shooting spots was an old junkyard).

And, for that matter, what's this about a "truck gun needs to penetrate a truck" in the first place?
Does a home defense gun need to penetrate your home?
Does a trench gun need to be able to penetrate earthworks and piles of sandbags?

Buds guns is another good source. I don't know much about the brand but 318 reported 5 stars for this standard G.I. 1911 and well under $400.
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog.../955/products_id/411552921/Recent+Price+Drops

"These guns cannot be shipped to CALIFORNIA, They are not on the CALIF DOJ APPROVED HANDGUN LIST."

What a crock of crap! Kaliforonicating liberal bed wetting types really annoy me to no end...

Where do you get the idea that a .45 acp penetrates auto body panels better than a 9mm?
That's not my experience, and I've shot a lot of old cars and car parts in my day (one of my favorite shooting spots was an old junkyard).

And, for that matter, what's this about a "truck gun needs to penetrate a truck" in the first place?
Does a home defense gun need to penetrate your home?
Does a trench gun need to be able to penetrate earthworks and piles of sandbags?

My experience is different on older 1970's trucks. It was rather enlightening. These newer vehicles with exceptionally thin sheet metal may not be an issue but I try to plan for the worst.

Edit, wish to discuss it further start another thread.

PM sent.

Lemme' know if you have any interest in a LNIB Glock 37--Yes, in .45 GAP--With a coupla' 50-Round Boxes of Speer Gold Dot Ammo--I'll make ya' a GOOD PRICE... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom