Y'all ain't gonna believe this...

That's where it gets worse. See the building belongs to my landlord and he's keeping his new highly energetic Bloodhound there. So his wife with a very low freak factor was there at the same time to feed the dog. So the dog came running inside and up to us since we were there and he was all excited. He has a knack for stepping on my bad toe with them big ass front feet. Anyway he came running up to old ...well let's call it Lola. And jumping and sniffing at him. Robby s wife said he wouldn't bite. We already knew that . That's when old Lola said " As long as he keeps his nose out from under my skirt." I tried to steer the whole transaction back to the parking lot. But I KNOW without a doubt Robby is catching an earful right about now. I tried to call and warn him but he wouldn't answer.
You need some new friends bro.

Once at Wilson Shoals WMA Range, myself and my neighbors oldest son began setting up at a bench I had chosen. Maybe 3 other benches were occupied. I didn't pay much attention to the other shooters, until Jon the neighbor's son began flicking his head and eyes towards a bench maybe 3 or 4 to the right of us. I didn't pay any attention as I was busy.

Finally after finishing set up I asked Jon what the deal was, he said look at that dude, He's wearing a dress. Sure as **** he was full blown wearing a black, button front, ladies dress.

The range went cold and we watched him get up and walk down range to retrieve his targets, what a sight.

The RO who we were both familiar with came over and asked us what the F we thought was up with the guy, I don't recall our responses.

I'd give $20 to have gotten a cell pic of it!

Right at the knees. Damn, I hope he wasn't freeballing under there. I just can't imagine how it would go if Perry PD or Houston Co pulled him over.

Oh My.gif

Back
Top Bottom