• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all meet Gus...

I don't know if the art is done. But we ain't shot the screens yet so I assume it's not too late to make changes.
Club members want the club logo on the backs of the regular tees too. (not my choice but I have to sail them).

The event shirt design is fine.

Damn fine of you and your misses to give Gus a nice home. He looks like he’s made himself right at home. Outfriggingstanding!!!
He does look like he's happy to be in a home instead of a shelter, although I think that org asks folks to foster dogs. I am supposed to volunteer as a walker but I rarely have time to do that.

Was Gus in a facility or was he in someone's home? If he was in a facility, I'm sure he is happy to be in a new home.

He does look like he's happy to be in a home instead of a shelter, although I think that org asks folks to foster dogs. I am supposed to volunteer as a walker but I rarely have time to do that.

Was Gus in a facility or was he in someone's home? If he was in a facility, I'm sure he is happy to be in a new home.
He was at the absolute end of Riverside Dr right next to Central City Park. There was an electric substation next to it. And next that was a mini tent city that kinda looked like Portland or Baltimore. Funny thing was them homelesses had their own dogs. And I'm SURE those dogs would much rather be inside the fence at the shelter.
I stopped along the way and got $55.00 worth of dog and cat food which was only two bags. They need all the help and donations they can get.

He stepped on your nuts probably because he doesn't have any of his own.

If it hurt... Don't cuss
Call Gus
He will cuss for all of us...
Oh yeah. I mean what's the first thing you would want after two years in lock up? And then damn folks took his nads. " They took his NADS!!!"

Back
Top Bottom