• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yay Mods!

Once again, I missed all the fun.
Somebody please poke me in the ribs the next time it happens.

Trolls will be trolls I guess. But this latest one had to be the dumbest one I have seen in a while. Wait let me S E T back and think about that....yeah, the dumbest. He gave the MODS plenty of reasons to get after him, but it did not happen for quite a while. Finally, it the problem was resolved. Maybe my personal MOD could spend a little time looking into trolls like this guy, but hey, it is probably one of his friends.

Whichever MOD took down the troll, thanks, just wish it had been sooner.

LOL he said “paid” LOLOL
Hadn't received yo check yet?
Fake news! We're all twatwaffles. It's a prerequisite.

Y'all have to get access to early listings or something. Why the hell would y'all be a mod otherwise? Unless it is a "bouncers just gonna bounce" situation and you like the power.

Y'all are cool in my book. It's only one of y'all (not quoted) that has it out for me but I think I've finally learned his rules. (crosses fingers)

Y'all have to get access to early listings or something. Why the hell would y'all be a mod otherwise? Unless it is a "bouncers just gonna bounce" situation and you like the power.

Y'all are cool in my book. It's only one of y'all (not quoted) that has it out for me but I think I've finally learned his rules. (crosses fingers)
No man it ain’t nothing like that.. everybody likes YALL

Back
Top Bottom