• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yeet Cannon. Talk me out of it.

...it would be a great way to aggravate the crop out of people. Nothing like shooting with a guy that has no idea what he is doing with a $2000 pistol and blasting away beside him with a $150 gun.

This would be fun, if your gangsta HiPoint shot a tighter group than the guy with the high-dollar pistol could do.

As I understand it, Hi-Point had a contest to name the
new and improved C-9 and 'yeet cannon' apparently won.
The C-9 shown is current C-9 with yeet cannon G1
(generation one?) added which apparently is suppose
to fill a need until the real Yeet Cannon hits the streets.
Release date apparently delayed by the Covid-19 shutdown.

Back to original question, by all means have some fun by
being a proud owner of current C-9 or CF380 Hi-Point.
Sure, kinda clunky and top heavy but always go bang!
Lifetime warranty, keeps some Ohioans employed, it's
a win/win.

If I get
If you get a High Point pistol that works well, and you think you could use it in a handgun training course with CMshoot, that course could be free --if your gun makes it through the entire day without a stoppage!

Yeah, I know. Nobody has tried it yet. I think he wants someone that is a true believer that talks all the trash. If I did it I feel like it would defeat the purpose of the offer and the reason I would go. I wan't to go to one at some point but would want to get as much out of it as I could and not be distracted with a pistol that I am not going to carry.

Huh? Does the "yeet cannon" take special magazines?
I thought standard High Point C9 magazines were cheap --$15 to $18?

You should only need a total of three magazines to get through almost any shooting course. If you're willing to load your magazines in between stages instead of scratching your nuts or sipping on your bottled water.

Back
Top Bottom