• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yes, Another One. What's Your Current Loadout For War On Domestic Soil?

grizzzly.smugmug.com_Other_stuff_i_5Q9GXqX_0_L_rooster_L.jpg

I'll play.

It's SHTF and gangs are roving around looking for victims, so I'm loaded up with a Daniel Defense 300 Blackout SBR w/Silencerco Saker so I can keep all my wits about me during chaos....plate carrier holds three mags and one on the belt. Of course I'll have the HK P30L V1 on me with two spare mags. Come and get me bitches!

;) :tinfoil3:

I'll play.

It's SHTF and gangs are roving around looking for victims, so I'm loaded up with a Daniel Defense 300 Blackout SBR w/Silencerco Saker so I can keep all my wits about me during chaos....plate carrier holds three mags and one on the belt. Of course I'll have the HK P30L V1 on me with two spare mags. Come and get me bitches!

;) :tinfoil3:

M1A from 400 yards away...you never knew what hit ya

opsec
there is more comblock in civillian hands than nato ammo in .gov warehouses. that means its going to be easier to get
I wouldnt even worry about trying to be a fighter unless you have taken a basic fighting rifle/pistol class. You would be better served as a provayer of information to the side of your choice

opsec
there is more comblock in civillian hands than nato ammo in .gov warehouses. that means its going to be easier to get
I wouldnt even worry about trying to be a fighter unless you have taken a basic fighting rifle/pistol class. You would be better served as a provayer of information to the side of your choice

So....uhh...how can you prove that

opsec
I'll bite. Civvies have NATO ammo too. I find it very hard to believe that there's more 7.62x39 in the country than 5.56. Also consider that all that beautiful Red Army Standard, Tula, Brown Bear, etc is made overseas. Granted the cheap 5.56 can be too, but I would definitely expect more 5.56 to be manufactured in the US than 7.62x39. Thoughts?

I'll bite. Civvies have NATO ammo too. I find it very hard to believe that there's more 7.62x39 in the country than 5.56. Also consider that all that beautiful Red Army Standard, Tula, Brown Bear, etc is made overseas. Granted the cheap 5.56 can be too, but I would definitely expect more 5.56 to be manufactured in the US than 7.62x39. Thoughts?

Even if there is more commie crap imported than nato...who says most of it hasn't been shot already?

Kind of a moot point anyway

How many ammo manufacturers are in ga? During a "war" stores wont have ammo on shelves. what you have (or can tactically acquire) or what some other nation is sending your force is what will be available. How many people do you know with 10K+ rounds of some sort of comblock caliber stacked up?

Back
Top Bottom