• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yes Doc, We Should Skip it This Time!

But did you get a discount???
Actually when I went to sign off and pay my deductible, the lady in the office said "Have a good day Sir. Nothing to pay TODAY... You had some cash in we charged you last time, that were not supposed to..."
I was like, "Whaaaaattt?"
:doh::doh::becky::becky::becky:

I had my FIRST one ever done few days ago. Kinda out of the blue. He said “ well we better go ahead and check you out”. I was like “ok” I didn’t know what a prostate was. Few min later he said “Alright drop them” I was like “ what you mean?” He said your pants I’m going to have to put my finger. I stopped him right here lol, I said that your’s are anyone els fingers ant going anywhere near my booty. He had a big smile on his face, I said “now I’m real scared”. After talking for a bit him explaining the importance of what it is. I have to admit I’m not proud of my self lol. He said everything is fine. I told him now this is the first time I have ever said this “he said what?” I said “ let’s just keep this between us”. Lol

I had my FIRST one ever done few days ago. Kinda out of the blue. He said “ well we better go ahead and check you out”. I was like “ok” I didn’t know what a prostate was. Few min later he said “Alright drop them” I was like “ what you mean?” He said your pants I’m going to have to put my finger. I stopped him right here lol, I said that your’s are anyone els fingers ant going anywhere near my booty. He had a big smile on his face, I said “now I’m real scared”. After talking for a bit him explaining the importance of what it is. I have to admit I’m not proud of my self lol. He said everything is fine. I told him now this is the first time I have ever said this “he said what?” I said “ let’s just keep this between us”. Lol
Hahahaha..... Do not start liking that thing Man!
The whole scene is awfully premeditated, I think ... lol :becky::becky::becky::becky:

Hahahaha..... Do not start liking that thing Man!
The whole scene is awfully premeditated, I think ... lol :becky::becky::becky::becky:
I never understood why someone would have that kind of job. I mean yea there’s definitely good money in it. But who wakes up one day and says “you know what, I want to stick my finger up peoples a$$ for a living lol”.

I never understood why someone would have that kind of job. I mean yea there’s definitely good money in it. But who wakes up one day and says “you know what, I want to stick my finger up peoples a$$ for a living lol”.
Part of their oath, right? - I can imagine when a doc has this one BIG asss guy for a check up and in his mind he is like "Or sh**t, should I skip this guy? Or should a stick my finger on his never washed butt hole?"

It is a freaking horrible scene Man! lol
Laughing.gif

Part of their oath, right? - I can imagine when a doc has this one BIG asss guy for a check up and in his mind he is like "Or sh**t, should I skip this guy? Or should a stick my finger on his never washed butt hole?"

It is a freaking horrible scene Man! lol
View attachment 3264176
Hahahaha

Last month I went to the Care Connect ( no insurance po people clinic) in Perry to get my BP meds reupped. Then the nurse/PA axed me if they had done blood work yet. " Here we go with the up sell." Then she saw i just turnt fitty and wanted to schedule me for that deal where they run a Black and Decker snake light/cam up your ass. She stressed the part about me being sedated the whole time. Dann, I better be! Whole time I'm thinking " Hmm, no Cancer history in my family. Roll the dice, maybe? " But on the serious side I know I gotta break down and drink the nasty Super Colon Blow and bit the bullet. But I aint gotta like it.

Back
Top Bottom