• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yes I’m diggin’ it

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
IMG_2424.jpeg

I can see the retro in the front grill (69-72’) but not the rest of it with the inward sloping rear windows. Hope they have the plaid cloth seats as an option like the old ones.

It would likely have no bumper and a fully insufficient suspension.

But it would look GOOD squatted, rollin' on some 24's with some purple LED wheel rings.
LOL, if it can't go off road without tearing something up it ain't no good for me

I just don't understand why the auto manufacturers don't just make an EXACT copy of the old cars, except upgrade the safety equipment, like bumpers!?!

Imagine if they made an exact copy of a 1970 Chevelle! Don't clean the lines up, don't change the window angle, don't change the wheelbase, etc. It was perfection so why not just duplicate it?

I just don't understand why the auto manufacturers don't just make an EXACT copy of the old cars, except upgrade the safety equipment, like bumpers!?!

Imagine if they made an exact copy of a 1970 Chevelle! Don't clean the lines up, don't change the window angle, don't change the wheelbase, etc. It was perfection so why not just duplicate it?
I agree. You know it wasn't broke and they had to fix it. You know it was consumer driven. People always want something different. They have retroed some stuff and it's been successful too. I for one would love it if they did more that way. I guess the new market buyers wouldn't go for it. I'd want real bumpers, retro looks, great drive train, suspension, combustion engine with all the new updates. It can be done, but the government won't allow it

Back
Top Bottom