• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yesterday was the most fun I've had in many years.

Wish I could of made it, but unfortunately I’m still snotty with Covid. I’ll definitely come to your table and haggle prices next time so things feel normal lol!
my nigga.gif

Naw his table was the one with all the high priced good stuff. Can’t believe he sold anything, dang gouger he was:boink:
See? That's what I was expecting! Not all the good natured buying and happy faces! I really didn't expect to "sale" a thing all day, LOL!

I wish I would have got a chance to meet up with you. I was one of the ones walking around toting a crying baby!:lol:
Next time! I'll do this ODT show anytime Okuma holds one, schedule permitting. It's not to be missed. Hell, if I was working I'd burn a couple days of vacation to set up and have fun.

See? That's what I was expecting! Not all the good natured buying and happy faces! I really didn't expect to "sale" a thing all day, LOL!
You were phenomenal to me yesterday in my pursuit to help a good friend, something I will never forget!!! I truly did enjoy meeting you yesterday!!!

Back
Top Bottom