• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yet another help me decide on my first suppressor

The Specwar is the quieter than the Harvester and SDN6.

The Harvester was developed to be a lightweight hunting suppressor used on bolt action or single shot rifle and the max rate of fire is 10 round per minute. If you go over this you need to wait for the suppressor to cool.

For your intended use I would suggest the Specwar. It is rated for calibers up to .300RUM and is also rated for SBR and full-auto use.

Specwar also comes with the muzzle device for quick attach/detach but solid lock up.

This. The harvester would not meet up to your needs. SpecWar is solid as it comes, no one hand on/off but has a great lock up system as seen by silencerco going back to in on the omega.

Do you mean the 762SD or SR7? Theres no SD7 can.

Maybe. It was actually a cut and paste from a Silencer Co. employee response I got in an email a while back. I assumed he knew what he was talking about. LOL.

It was SR7 as that was one of the ones I was inquiring about.

With a healthy tax return on the way and just receiving my trust paperwork from heavyd I decided I will be picking up my first suppressor. First though is deciding which one I want to buy, obviously there will be more purchased in the future along with a SBR stamp. However I would like to get the most use out of my first one while I recoup funds until I buy the second.

As it stands right now i have a m&p 15-22, two 300blk ar's, 5.56 ar, p226 9mm (i would have to buy a threaded barrel), and a 1911 (also would have to buy a threaded barrel). Everything else is not suppressor capable without some work. I also plan on hog hunting with the 300blk this year at some point. Most of what i have found suggests buying a .22lr dedicated can first then go from there. However with all the options out there and the ability for the multi cal cans its left me unable to choose between everything i have come across. I have looked at the Liberty Mystic X but with all the adapters i would have to buy since it doesn't come with anything the price is a bit tough to swallow, liking the silencerco harvester, thompson machine 30, but i do know certain 9mm and 45acp (osprey and tirant) can also handle subsonic 300blk. I guess i just wanted to know if i am missing anything or if anyone can provide a little more insight before i make the purchase. I will more than likely be buying from quiet riot but will also be checking GA firing line or Cherokee g&p since I am close to them.

sounds like a mystic X is your can. usually the adapters aren't too bad when you get them up front, but they aren't much worse than the cost of pistons or QD flash hiders.

Back
Top Bottom