• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You are welcome.

I forget. Why are we supposed to boycott Academy again?
It is hard to keep up. Unless I missed something, it was because after the last school shooting and public freak out, they took their ARs out of view in some stores. Still sold them mind you, still sell them today, but some people lost their minds because they dared not have them front and center for a time while other stores were actually ceasing sells of them and in some cases all firearms. I'm about as "shall not be infringed" as they come, but the Academy freak out made and makes zero sense to me.
Back to peanuts......

It is hard to keep up. Unless I missed something, it was because after the last school shooting and public freak out, they took their ARs out of view in some stores. Still sold them mind you, still sell them today, but some people lost their minds because they dared not have them front and center for a time while other stores were actually ceasing sells of them and in some cases all firearms. I'm about as "shall not be infringed" as they come, but the Academy freak out made and makes zero sense to me.
Back to peanuts......

Who buys guns from big box stores anyway.

Who buys guns from big box stores anyway.

Every once in a while, you can get a deal. A couple Christmases ago, i bought a Henry 22 from them. They matched the sale Cabela's was having plus 5%. I think I paid $25X.XX OTD for it.

But yeah, not my go to.

Back
Top Bottom