• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You boys are my homies...

Sick! I love two stamp rifles!!

I don't. That's 400 dollars I could have spent on something else. Instead I'm persecuted and am forced to pay for something I should have the right to own anyway BUT what can ya do? It was worth it . These k guns will look sick with the K grip and a folding stock!

Plus cause jake is awesome you get an extra mag! 40 dollar value ! The mags are very high quality . Believe it or not they are just as good as the heckler and Koch mags.

I don't. That's 400 dollars I could have spent on something else. Instead I'm persecuted and am forced to pay for something I should have the right to own anyway BUT what can ya do? It was worth it . These k guns will look sick with the K grip and a folding stock!

Plus cause jake is awesome you get an extra mag! 40 dollar value ! The mags are very high quality . Believe it or not they are just as good as the heckler and Koch mags.

I really wanted a Tavor come bonus time but this has me thinking! Especially with form 1's being approved in one month!

Also the best part is cleaning. I HATE cleaning guns. The mp5 is a snap. Easy to take down with no tools! Wipe it down , lubricate and reassemble. Done!

i58.tinypic.com_sgick5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom