• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You can now easily purchase gold/silver with bitcoin

Buying Bitcoin is like buying PM's
CdK_SS5W4AAJ4cQ.png

except you cant hold it
yeah, you actually can.
its complicated as ****, but its possible.

I'm not saying abandon everything and use bitcoin only. I'm saying that its utility is growing. There is a black chain halfing that is happening in like $100 days. you will see prices move. its just going to happen.

but it is private. non taxable. anonymous. easy to transfer worldwide, with tiny fees in comparison to anything else.
it definitely has utility.
I just made a big purchase with it. well into the thousands. it was instantaneous and only cost me like $2.
and here is the big part. The government cant tell me what its worth, or what rates will be with it. I love it.

yeah, you actually can.
its complicated as ****, but its possible.

I'm not saying abandon everything and use bitcoin only. I'm saying that its utility is growing. There is a black chain halfing that is happening in like $100 days. you will see prices move. its just going to happen.

but it is private. non taxable. anonymous. easy to transfer worldwide, with tiny fees in comparison to anything else.
it definitely has utility.
I just made a big purchase with it. well into the thousands. it was instantaneous and only cost me like $2.
and here is the big part. The government cant tell me what its worth, or what rates will be with it. I love it.
bitcoin is one of many crypto-currencies and is only worth the confidence people instill in it to be secured and remain anonymous

not saying it isnt useful but i wouldnt deal with it. but its not a new concept too much. anything with scarcity can operate in a similar manner, bitcoin is simply a new version of a bearer bond (except there is no institution actually backing up what it is worth)

what if one day someone writes a code or script that either can track bitcoin or counterfeit it? its value would drop overnight. i dont know enough about the coding to say this would happen but i wouldnt use it myself

bitcoin is one of many crypto-currencies and is only worth the confidence people instill in it to be secured and remain anonymous

not saying it isnt useful but i wouldnt deal with it. but its not a new concept too much. anything with scarcity can operate in a similar manner, bitcoin is simply a new version of a bearer bond (except there is no institution actually backing up what it is worth)

what if one day someone writes a code or script that either can track bitcoin or counterfeit it? its value would drop overnight. i dont know enough about the coding to say this would happen but i wouldnt use it myself
agreed.
it would be like if someone had a printing press for us dollars and just made all they wanted. lol
oh wait

I dont hold huge amounts of it. I will purchase it and use it for transactions so I dont lose any value.

agreed.
it would be like if someone had a printing press for us dollars and just made all they wanted. lol
oh wait

I dont hold huge amounts of it. I will purchase it and use it for transactions so I dont lose any value.
short term use is probably the best thing for this

i dont think id advise this as an investment at all though

Back
Top Bottom