• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You know the the routine....

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
Bride wanted this and that's is what she gets...
supper.jpg
She likes cheese and garlic Texas toast
supper1.jpg
Burnt to me Rib Eye some may say well done..But I wince when she wants it,,But gotta please her!
supper2.jpg
and plated with string beans and potatoes..

Indeed you have her what she asked for. One fine gentlemen you are sir. Looks amazing as usual.

Your most kind Sir!! It is what it is, when you deal with the responsibly of the one you love, after all these years..Dementia is a hard challenge to deal with but, after 46 years of marriage May the 5th, I look to the lord for guidance. All I want to do is answer her needs and wants..She have put up with my sorry ass for all our lives. So I have no problem and try to make her day as much as I can..I am Blessed!

Your most kind Sir!! It is what it is, when you deal with the responsibly of the one you love, after all these years..Dementia is a hard challenge to deal with but, after 46 years of marriage May the 5th, I look to the lord for guidance. All I want to do is answer her needs and wants..She have put up with my sorry ass for all our lives. So I have no problem and try to make her day as much as I can..I am Blessed!
That you are. She is a very nice person and a little love and kindness will be repaid 10 fold.

Yes Sir DD, My Dad had dementia for the last 5 years of his life, it's a hard pill to swallow but you always do what they want if at all possible. I do understand your situation and I think you are quite a man for that. You're right they have always put up with us guys, mine for 41 years and she deserves whatever she wants. You are doing just that for her, I can tell.

You are a good man DD. A strong husband also. Godspeed.

Back
Top Bottom