• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You wanna Beta test the new Form 4 Efile?

ocean_glocker

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
140   0
Reaction score
I saw this on Reddit this morning and it checks out so far... I personally like to have the actual stamp but I'm sure some one here would like to give it a go...

reddit link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/comments/3nhai5/i_registered_to_beta_test_the_form_4_eform_on_the/

https://www.atf.gov/file/11726/download page 14

eForms 3 and 4 Status:
When the NFA eForms were removed from service in April 2014, ATF advised the users that the goal was to restore most of
the NFA forms to service when the existing system could be stabilized and that eForms 3 and 4 would be restored later in the
process. Since then, the NFA eForms 1, 2, 5, 9 and 10 have been restored to service. The eForms 3 and 4 have not yet been
restored to the existing eForms system, but there has been progress. ATF has engaged a new vendor to create a more ro-
bust platform for the processing of the eForms 3 and 4.
The new platform will be designed to eliminate the issues that caused the removal of the eForms from service. The new
eForms will also provide enhanced functionality such as batch processing and possibly some automated approval functionali-
ty for certain forms. The vendor has recently been cleared and has already started to work with ATF in engaging the industry
for system requirements on certain processes. Once the requirements have been finalized we will begin the design and re-
view of the new eForms platform. We hope to have eForms 3 and 4 returned to service by late 2015.
We need your support. We are looking for volunteers to assist with testing of the new eForms platform. We are currently
working with a small group of industry members on the requirements for the batch processing. If you would like to join our
group and become a member of our testing group for the new eForms, please send an email to Lee.Alston-Williams@atf.gov . In the email, please include “New eForms Tester” in the subject line. In the body of the message include
your name, business/company name, telephone number and email address. You will be contacted by ATF with further in-
formation.

I don't have anything to sell to do a Form 4 but if Cherokee Guns wants a test subject I can buy something from them lol

Well Form 4 is when you buying something already made so it would either have to be filed by the selling dealer or the selling individual. You don't file the form 4 when uou buying from a dealer the dealer does it

Back
Top Bottom