You'll need triple tin foil

Don't get me wrong, either way it doesn't give me a warm fuzzy. Hell, I think we are getting to a point very quickly where non-state actors like Apple and Google are just as, if not more, powerful than governments.

Don't get me wrong, either way it doesn't give me a warm fuzzy. Hell, I think we are getting to a point very quickly where non-state actors like Apple and Google are just as, if not more, powerful than governments.

You think we are getting to a point where you think the people that own the gold make the rules? It's been happening for a long time brother. We just get to see it easier now because of the interwebs.

Even if it isn't apple, what are we going to do? I would imagine that if the govt wants to know about you they have far more nefarious ways of tracking you are even large masses of people without something as obvious as vans with cameras. Hell, they can activate your computer or phone camera. They can watch you taking a dump in HD from space.

I kinda wanna see myself taking a dump in HD from space.

You think we are getting to a point where you think the people that own the gold make the rules? It's been happening for a long time brother. We just get to see it easier now because of the interwebs.

Where da gold at? I want da gold!

i47.tinypic.com_2dij7u1.gif

The most compelling evidence was the picture of an unmarked white van. I work in construction and I see those unmarked white FEMA vans everywhere. By the way, from my personal observations, it appears FEMA is filling many of these vans with undocumented Hispanic labor.

The most compelling evidence was the picture of an unmarked white van. I work in construction and I see those unmarked white FEMA vans everywhere. By the way, from my personal observations, it appears FEMA is filling many of these vans with undocumented Hispanic labor.
How can I tell if an unmarked van is from FEMA or is just a plain white van? Other than it being full of NATO troops or undocumented workers?

Back
Top Bottom