• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tin foil hats story hour and the end of The ODT

I don't believe that Yakuza Steve guy really exists. I figured he's just a made up frontman for whoever is really running the operation around here.
200w (1).gif

And people laugh at me when I suggest this an ATF created web site. Oh wait, remember the gun store the ATF ran for two years near Conyers or Covington In order to compile evidence on those trafficking in stolen guns. This also gets all the FUDDY Trolls in an uproar. The tree you're climbing has a great many branches and the unlimited resources provided by the US tax payer. Money is no object, especially when it's not yours.
Yeah this site was completely a Federal Setup, it went wrong on the federales when they saw it was just a bunch of law-abiding, fun-loving, down south Georgia boys who have connections to republican legislators, and now its like what year 15?

Oh sh*t he's going to the charity shoot then church. No wait its Monday and hes going to work.

All this sleuthing against law abiding, responsible citizens, Its just stupid.

Yeah this site was completely a Federal Setup, it went wrong on the federales when they saw it was just a bunch of law-abiding, fun-loving, down south Georgia boys who have connections to republican legislators, and now its like what year 15?

Oh sh*t he's going to the charity shoot then church. No wait its Monday and hes going to work.

All this sleuthing against law abiding, responsible citizens, Its just stupid.
You must mean a different site. This one's full of felons, wannabe FFLs, and closet homo liberals

You must mean a different site. This one's full of felons, wannabe FFLs, and closet homo liberals
Yeah it isn't the site it was 10 years ago.

Although If you know any closet homo liberals who are also attractive white females 30s/40s Pm me maybe. She'll go back hetero on this stallion.

Back
Top Bottom