• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tin foil hats story hour and the end of The ODT

5D4BA5BC-DFE1-4D28-A628-7BF4A4E6F6FA.gif

You notice while drinking your morning coffee and perusing the ODT's classified ads a new member post a super cool AR, AK, or what ever black rifle of death that you have always wanted. The price is super cheap, I know, I said this was story hour, You PM the seller and he/she/them/their PMs you back that you are the first to answer. You have hit the ODT lottery today. WooHoo! You work out the meeting place and the seller says they have a limited window as to pick up time. You run to the bank or pop open the gun safe to retrieve your hidden stash of crisp Benjis. You arrive at the meeting place in your 2008 Black Dodge Ram. you notice there's a fair amount of traffic in the area but don't think much about it. You pull in behind the local Racetrack and see the seller. Non discript sedan driven by a vanilla looking guy wearing dockers, khaki pants and casual shirt. you shake hands but don't catch his name. He hands you your dream rifle. he tells you to really check it out . You shoulder it, looking through the Trijicon, draw the handle back and hold the rifle at arms length to get a good look. you are satisfied and hand over the cash. he says he doesn't need a bill of sale. He tells you ,he even has a partial box of rounds. hands you a factory box with 12 rounds. You are happy as a pig in slop. You shake hands and proceed to drive home. About half way home you are pulled over by several local authorities as well as some alphabet agency. Guns drawn they tell you to exit the car. You are thrown to the ground and cuffed. when you ask why you are being arrested, they tell you for assassination of a high ranking political figure.
The news that night tells of the horrible assassination but the killer was apprehended moments later. The news of course does not give a time line but does say the killer bought his rifle on line without a background check. You are convicted because they have pictures of you holding the rifle, the ballistics of course are correct because the bullets the "say "that were found in the body are of course the projectiles from the partial box of ammo you had on you.
Time lines don't matter since everything is doctored.
Does this sound familiar? Remember back in the day, before I was born, when you could order a military surplus rifle out of the back magazines? Yea they stopped that after some dock worker at a book depository killed a guy...supposedly.
How many times have you seen in the news where they bust someone for drugs but they make a giant deal about them have an arsenal? You laugh because their supposed arsenal consist of every day guns like a Marlin 30-30. I seen once them holding a Thompson Hawken and blabbing about they confiscated a "50 Cal"
I could see site like this being forced to be taken down easily after such a psy-op. They have already convinced UPS and Fed Ex to stop shipping of firearms thus making it a issue selling on Gunbroker for individuals. This is the next "loophole".
I'll take off my tin foil hat now. Good day gentlemen.
And people laugh at me when I suggest this an ATF created web site. Oh wait, remember the gun store the ATF ran for two years near Conyers or Covington In order to compile evidence on those trafficking in stolen guns. This also gets all the FUDDY Trolls in an uproar. The tree you're climbing has a great many branches and the unlimited resources provided by the US tax payer. Money is no object, especially when it's not yours.

You notice while drinking your morning coffee and perusing the ODT's classified ads a new member post a super cool AR, AK, or what ever black rifle of death that you have always wanted. The price is super cheap, I know, I said this was story hour, You PM the seller and he/she/them/their PMs you back that you are the first to answer. You have hit the ODT lottery today. WooHoo! You work out the meeting place and the seller says they have a limited window as to pick up time. You run to the bank or pop open the gun safe to retrieve your hidden stash of crisp Benjis. You arrive at the meeting place in your 2008 Black Dodge Ram. you notice there's a fair amount of traffic in the area but don't think much about it. You pull in behind the local Racetrack and see the seller. Non discript sedan driven by a vanilla looking guy wearing dockers, khaki pants and casual shirt. you shake hands but don't catch his name. He hands you your dream rifle. he tells you to really check it out . You shoulder it, looking through the Trijicon, draw the handle back and hold the rifle at arms length to get a good look. you are satisfied and hand over the cash. he says he doesn't need a bill of sale. He tells you ,he even has a partial box of rounds. hands you a factory box with 12 rounds. You are happy as a pig in slop. You shake hands and proceed to drive home. About half way home you are pulled over by several local authorities as well as some alphabet agency. Guns drawn they tell you to exit the car. You are thrown to the ground and cuffed. when you ask why you are being arrested, they tell you for assassination of a high ranking political figure.
The news that night tells of the horrible assassination but the killer was apprehended moments later. The news of course does not give a time line but does say the killer bought his rifle on line without a background check. You are convicted because they have pictures of you holding the rifle, the ballistics of course are correct because the bullets the "say "that were found in the body are of course the projectiles from the partial box of ammo you had on you.
Time lines don't matter since everything is doctored.
Does this sound familiar? Remember back in the day, before I was born, when you could order a military surplus rifle out of the back magazines? Yea they stopped that after some dock worker at a book depository killed a guy...supposedly.
How many times have you seen in the news where they bust someone for drugs but they make a giant deal about them have an arsenal? You laugh because their supposed arsenal consist of every day guns like a Marlin 30-30. I seen once them holding a Thompson Hawken and blabbing about they confiscated a "50 Cal"
I could see site like this being forced to be taken down easily after such a psy-op. They have already convinced UPS and Fed Ex to stop shipping of firearms thus making it a issue selling on Gunbroker for individuals. This is the next "loophole".
I'll take off my tin foil hat now. Good day gentlemen.
We joke but this minor compared to the thing's our government has done. Just ask JFK. Today they just arrested a presidential rival to the sitting president. We're living in a banana republic.

And people laugh at me when I suggest this an ATF created web site. Oh wait, remember the gun store the ATF ran for two years near Conyers or Covington In order to compile evidence on those trafficking in stolen guns. This also gets all the FUDDY Trolls in an uproar. The tree you're climbing has a great many branches and the unlimited resources provided by the US tax payer. Money is no object, especially when it's not yours.
I don't believe that Yakuza Steve guy really exists. I figured he's just a made up frontman for whoever is really running the operation around here.

Back
Top Bottom