Young Marines killed....

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
So sad. This young man was in my son's class and they were in JROTC together. My son's shook up. Sadder still the driver has been charged. It was apparently all avoidable.
2 lives gone. 2 still hospitalized and 15 more injured. Can not fathom what those parents are going through.
Godspeed young Marines....

No saying that the driver should not be charged. Tough I think it excess. A sheriff deputy here in NC shot and killed his young son and no charges filed. No reckless endangerment, no neglect. Said he thought it was an air soft, this is a man who should be proficient in fire arms. Seems to be a little lop-sided to me

So sad. This young man was in my son's class and they were in JROTC together. My son's shook up. Sadder still the driver has been charged. It was apparently all avoidable.
2 lives gone. 2 still hospitalized and 15 more injured. Can not fathom what those parents are going through.
Godspeed young Marines....

G, prayers said for you, your son and your family, as well as for both the Marines who were lost and their loved ones. Such a tragedy. God bless.

Back
Top Bottom