Your favorite non-poly DB stack pistol ???

For GODS sake man whatever you do don't try out a CZ P-01, PCR or Compact 75!
I just can't stand turning many more people into CZ Addicts!

You aren't alone in spreading the czeise, I have sold at least three other people at work on em, they speak for themselves as soon as you shoot one, my SP-01 is my go to gun for everything, and I'm looking for a P-01 to keep her company ;)

You can't go wrong with any model CZ or clone really, the baby eagles are nice, the Canik stuff is decent too. And hipower's are extremely nice options as well, and I will have one sometime, I know shemp had a sweet collection of hipower's and clones at one point, kicking myself for not jumping on one when he had em up for grabs

And a decent shape 5906 would be a great truck/go anywhere gun. One of the first handguns I ever fired, and damn if I don't miss my dad's old one that was stolen awhile back. You have plenty of options out there, go to a big range and rent em all!! That's what I did before settling on CZ

Yeah, I am with others. If your dumping 2 Glocks for a alloy frame, the Hi-Power is the way to go. I mean I love Sigs, S&W, etc... but a nice Hi-Power just feels wonderful. My favorite pistol of all time, yet I haven't added one to my collection.:grey:

Back
Top Bottom