Your Glock trigger

Last 34 I had I used zev tech 2# trigger bar, zev tech comp springs, and polished everything. Extremely smooth trigger afterwards.

The first and only modification I make to all my Glocks is a Ghost 3.5lb connector. The best $13 you can spend.

Last edited:
I was Ok with the feel of the trigger after the 25 cent trigger job, but after trying Christian's (Stoddards in Douglasville) Glock with the Pyramid system, I had to give it a try. It's a breeze to install, and replaced the Firing Pin Safety and spring. I also got replacement springs for the firing pin with the kit, but I just don't see a need to jack with it. Maybe I will try it at some point in the future.

I installed this in a G21 and have been to the range only once since installation so I have a long way to go to determine if it's really worth it or not. There is much less travel and the break is quite a bit cleaner. Overall a noticeable improvement on the feel of the trigger. The nice thing is the trigger safety will go flush with the trigger when firing, and I noticed my trigger finger was not as numb with the Pyramid after shooting 150 rounds :)

I can't determine if it's made a difference in accuracy since I had Ameriglo i-Dot Pro sights installed on the same gun recently, and the more I shoot it the more I realize my old eyes are not working very well for me with this sight system. I'm more accurate with my other G21 with Glock Night Siights on it, and this is before I put the Pyramid system in.

So, not much I can tell you right now. It's darned expensive at $180 and can't say the money was well spent at this point, but I need to change sights on the G21 and hit the range a few more times to see if I should invest in more Pyramids for my other Glocks.

Last edited:
You guys "running", "usiing", or just "shooting" a Glock stock trigger should really give this gun a try. A very similar trigger pull:

www.homedepot.com_catalog_productImages_400_a1_a12ca78b_007c_456c_b37c_5aaf2a875ba9_400.jpg

I was Ok with the feel of the trigger after the 25 cent trigger job, but after trying Christian's (Stoddards in Douglasville) Glock with the Pyramid system, I had to give it a try. It's a breeze to install, and replaced the Firing Pin Safety and spring. I also got replacement springs for the firing pin with the kit, but I just don't see a need to jack with it. Maybe I will try it at some point in the future.

I installed this in a G21 and have been to the range only once since installation so I have a long way to go to determine if it's really worth it or not. There is much less travel and the break is quite a bit cleaner. Overall a noticeable improvement on the feel of the trigger. The nice thing is the trigger safety will go flush with the trigger when firing, and I noticed my trigger finger was not as numb with the Pyramid after shooting 150 rounds :)

I can't determine if it's made a difference in accuracy since I had Ameriglo i-Dot Pro sights installed on the same gun recently, and the more I shoot it the more I realize my old eyes are not working very well for me with this sight system. I'm more accurate with my other G21 with Glock Night Siights on it, and this is before I put the Pyramid system in.

So, not much I can tell you right now. It's darned expensive at $180 and can't say the money was well spent at this point, but I need to change sights on the G21 and hit the range a few more times to see if I should invest in more Pyramids for my other Glocks.
I've seen that trigger bar and have been really tempted. I'm most interested in the fact that the trigger face is flat and the safety fits flush. I feel it would feel a little better than the one on the 19 right now. Besides that I kinda like the stock trigger on my gen 4 19, I just clean it and dry fire it a bunch with snap caps when I get bored.

I think Zev uses the same trigger bar minus the cool colors
https://www.glockworx.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=793310&CAT=3688

Last edited:
Out of the minus connectors out there (including the factory one for 34's & 35's) I prefer the Lone Wolf version the most.

That along with a smooth trigger bar to replace the serrated one that comes standard on the G-19/23 is all that I do to my triggers.... other than a lot of live & dryfire.

Although many other Instructors I have met or trained with used them I kept mine stock & had successfully fought the urge to use the minus connector until attending Rogers School.

Mine feel "1911ish" & have passed the test of time.
Most of my serious students who try it out put one version or the other of the minus connector in their gun.

Target shooters have lighter triggers for a reason... to more consistently hit their target.

This is one of the only areas I differ w/ Ayoob. While if a D.A. wants to make an issue of a small modification to help a shooter be more accurate they can. IF it becomes an issue I feel a good defense attorney can make it a non-issue.
The bigger issue will be should the shot have been taken & did the right person get shot.
I am against highly modified guns or especially those with words like,"Deathdealer", "Zombie Killer", etc. anywhere on the gun or other parts that suggest a homicidal inclination.

I can live with the stock "dot" connector but my defense attorney (who has an excellent record defending these types of cases & who has actually once used Ayoob as an expert witness) agrees that it would probably not be as significant in our region.
When is the last time anyone has heard that be an issue in a real court case?

Like many other issues it comes down to individual choice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom