Your Glock trigger

Funny this topic was posted, I just switched a Lone Wolf 3.5lb connector back to the standard factory connector in my G19 tonight. Whoa, what a difference it is. I originally did not think the difference was that noticeable when I first installed the (-) connector, and did the ".25 cent trigger job", but I now know the (-) connector will go back in ASAP.

I switched he'd it out because my girl might use it for a basic handgun class on Monday night. I wanted her to have the stock trigger since she has not shot much. She does a good job of keeping her finger off the trigger until it's time to shoot, she just had not shot the Glock since I installed the 3.5lb connector. I'll shoot it tomorrow to function check it.

I've seen that trigger bar and have been really tempted. I'm most interested in the fact that the trigger face is flat and the safety fits flush. I feel it would feel a little better than the one on the 19 right now. Besides that I kinda like the stock trigger on my gen 4 19, I just clean it and dry fire it a bunch with snap caps when I get bored.

I think Zev uses the same trigger bar minus the cool colors
https://www.glockworx.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=793310&CAT=3688

You reminded me about the trigger itself. The trigger is wider on the Pyramid than stock Glock. I still have a long way to test on this system, but if nothing else the comfort factor at the range is much better than stock. For some reason I noticed I flinched a little less than usual on that one range trip but that might have been first time luck.

BTW, the trigger is adjustable but for now I've left it factory settings, fired 150 rounds of GA Arms 230g FMJ and 50 rounds of Federal HST 230g, and have had no issues - so far.

Honestly, I don't remember which connector I used- but it was the 3.5 pound (Scherer maybe?). I didn't change any of the springs. I like it- not planning on changing anything else.

This speaks volumes coming from you, I'm always apprehensive with using a non glock connector...

I now have well over 100,000 rds. through my guns with it & have probably seen that much or more shot through the guns of friends, students, & other Instructors/practitioners whose guns had one or another version of a minus connector.

I've had very good luck "running them" in competitions for the the last 6 months or so:).... especially when fast shooting is required or precision shots at 25 yds. or more.

Back
Top Bottom