• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Your gun might be overpriced if...

The gun is just as good as a new one and I don't have the government's hand in my back pocket.

You know I was thinking about this point because someone else mentioned it but I think we the chips are down and SHTF the government is going to not only be in your back pocket, they're gonna be in your ***. Paper trail or not.

You know I was thinking about this point because someone else mentioned it but I think we the chips are down and SHTF the government is going to not only be in your back pocket, they're gonna be in your ***. Paper trail or not.

Sorry, I don't buy it. There is not enough government manpower to be in everyone's ass. They may want to be, but With the distances and number of people, it's just not possible.

Sorry, I don't buy it. There is not enough government manpower to be in everyone's ass. They may want to be, but With the distances and number of people, it's just not possible.

We're aren't talking about everybody are we? We're talking about gun owners right? I don't think that a piece of paper or lack there of is going to stop them from doing whatever they are going to want to do. You have a weapon permit? Does your local range require a drivers license? Do you order ammo online? It might take them longer but I don't think that restricting gun buying to private transactions is a surefire way to avoid the government, especially when they start monitoring everyones email and online history.

Steve,
Can you please start a section called "Rants"? Then I can ignore it...

If there's something on the radio or TV you don't like or want to see, do you change the station or do you keep watching / listening?

If you don't like the price, don't buy it, that's the way the system works.
Wouldn't turning the TV station and ignoring the show be kind of like not clicking on a thread you don't want to see and posting in it?

There are plenty of overpriced items on here, and plenty of fair priced ones. Lol@these posts are killing ODT.

Back
Top Bottom