• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Your gun might be overpriced if...

And 30 BUCKS! Woooo....gonna end society as we know it.

Its not just $30. Its $30 PLUS the difference in the condition between new and used.

I think a lot of you guys aren't realizing what the compliant is most of the time. All of you just think people are complaining about high prices. Not so. A lot people are complaining about the fact that people are listing USED guns for MORE than NEW guns. Now I dont know if its that they are trying to recoup money, purposely trying to make money or if they are just plain ignorant of what new guns prices are on their particular model.

I don't understand what your trying to accomplish with this thread. I try to wiggle people down if their price is just way too high, I tell them nicely what fair market value is. So people level with me, others tell me to take a hike. Don't bother me . I love the odt. Made many awesome friends on here. So if the prices bother you maybe gunbroker is a better fit for you.

Last edited:
I don't understand what your trying to accomplish with this thread. I try to wiggle people down if their price is just way too high, I tell them nicely what fair market value is. So people level with me, others tell me to take a hike. Don't bother me . I love the odt. Made many awesome friends on here. So if the prices bother you maybe gunbroker is a better fit for you.

Like I said a couple pages ago the thread was starting as a joke, a jab as some of these overpriced guns, not all but some. Prices don't bother me because I rarely buy used guns. I like to browse the site and see whats out there but I'm here for more of the gun conversation then anything.

Its not just $30. Its $30 PLUS the difference in the condition between new and used.

I think a lot of you guys aren't realizing what the compliant is most of the time. All of you just think people are complaining about high prices. Not so. A lot people are complaining about the fact that people are listing USED guns for MORE than NEW guns. Now I dont know if its that they are trying to recoup money, purposely trying to make money or if they are just plain ignorant of what new guns prices are on their particular model.

So, you're not complaining about the price but rather you are complaining about the price and condition? :wacko:

Like I said a couple pages ago the thread was starting as a joke, a jab as some of these overpriced guns, not all but some. Prices don't bother me because I rarely buy used guns. I like to browse the site and see whats out there but I'm here for more of the gun conversation then anything.

Gotcha. See I buy guns lightly used more often then I do new. I buy new guns every now and then if it's something I really want. Even the new gun a bought was from a dealer here on the odt :lol:

Gotcha. See I buy guns lightly used more often then I do new. I buy new guns every now and then if it's something I really want. Even the new gun a bought was from a dealer here on the odt :lol:

I dont know why I don't buy more used guns, I'm not against buying used but I mean my next gun is going to be a black MOE 15-22. If I found one on here in good condition for about $450 I'd buy it. But since I'm seeing used basic 15-22s for $450 I'd probably end up buying it new before a used one pops up.

Back
Top Bottom