• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Your gun might be overpriced if...

Reread my post and tell me what "I'm" complaining about.

www.wizards.com_magic_images_cardart_IA_Deflection.jpg

Can't we all just sing Kum ba yah and be happy again. Ohh, and if anyone's interested, I'm trying to get rid of my Hi-point c9 for $450, but!!......it comes with. 2 "Clips" and box of sought after Winchester white box...just to sweeten the deal! All pm's answered! She's still here!!

Last edited:
Can't we all just sing Kum ba yah and be happy again. Ohh, and if anyone's interested, I'm trying to get rid of my Hi-point cm9 for $450, but!!......it comes with. 2 "Clips" and box of sought after Winchester white box...just to sweeten the deal! All pm's answered! She's still here!!

Wish I was closer but GLWS.

Can't we all just sing Kum ba yah and be happy again. Ohh, and if anyone's interested, I'm trying to get rid of my Hi-point cm9 for $450, but!!......it comes with. 2 "Clips" and box of sought after Winchester white box...just to sweeten the deal! All pm's answered! She's still here!!

I'll take it!

I'd rather pay new prices for a slightly used gun here, than to pay new prices, for a new gun, from a gun store.

But really, in a good quality firearm, what is the difference between 10 rounds and 1000?

The gun is just as good as a new one and I don't have the government's hand in my back pocket.

Back
Top Bottom