• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Your gun might be overpriced if...

Deals are to be had on here, just today I have seen 375$ Glock, 500$ Usp...etc..they are here, but like others said they go quick.

OK I very seldom sell so most consider me a buyer. If there werent deals then I wouldnt be hanging out here. You have to pick in choose. Ignore the fishers, the water testers, the just seeing what's out there. If I wanted to make money I'm sure. I. could. I have a handlful of firearms I purchased in the late 60 and 70' that sell many time what I paid. But I won't sell at today's prices because I could never replace the item should I wish to. Case in point 700BDL 1979 prices $249 has less then 100 rounds fired not a scratch. Is it worth $800 not to me if I wanted an equivilint it would cost a lot more. Now I go to Dicks buy the current $800 Remington and try to sell for $900.... Different story

fc03.deviantart.net_fs71_i_2011_122_7_8_beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman_d3fead4.jpg

THAT is the greatest picture I've seen lately. LOL

Here's an example, why do people insist on constantly starting new threads about over priced items... Are they pissed because they've been had? Maybe their wife won't listen to it? Maybe you weren't held enough as a baby? The list of excuses could go on and on. One thing stands to reason though... These threads will keep popping up same as the "over priced" items do and I will continue to make the choice to read and reply or just keep scrolling for a worth while conversation.:ear:

Well burn my biscuits! Want a little chiees with this never ending whiiiiine?

Don't freakin' buy it if it's that bad. Sure, there are some idjits that price a gun $300 over it's worth. Drives me crazy too. But there are some hella great deals here. Just today I saw a gen3 Glock 23 for $400. Now unless you're one of them smug jackasses who's always bragging about being able to by a brand new customized by glock, two-toned, night-sighted Glock for $398 hand delivered by Gaston himself right to your door, then $400 ain't nuttin ta ***** about. In fact, the only problem I have with it is I don't HAVE $400 to go get the dang thing.

And 30 BUCKS! Woooo....gonna end society as we know it. I see ya got it figured out how to get it with FREE S&H and FFL. GRATS! But if you don't have that sweet magic happening and it's an in state dealer the sales tax will eat up $30. If it's shipping from another state then it's AT LEAST 10 bucks shipping and another $20+ FFL. Oops, there went the 30 buck. How about the ODT'ers throing in an extra mag? Maybe a holster or some ammo? And it's ALWAYS a plus to me not to be doing a 4473 or BoS.

Sure I love me some bargains and I won't buy without feeling like I'm either getting a bargain or getting something I'ma just DIE without. But hey, I can always PM the seller with an offer if I'm not thrilled with his asking. Sometimes I even get a "yes".

/thread

Back
Top Bottom