Your ideal 10/22 build

Um, you mean a 14.5" barrel??? WTF with a 4.5" barrel you might as well have a pistol lol.

And by the way, rails are just tactically bad ass, ever seen act of valor? THose guys died, not from bullets, but because of the sheer ****ing awesomeness of an m4 with rails!

Nope, 4.5", folding stock, with a red dot.

lol, rails don't belong on a 10/22, great on an AR platform.

Rails belong on a 10/22 all day long if you are going to use it to hunt varmints at night and want a mounted light.

Now to the OP's question. The ultimate 10/22 is a Zimmerman Arms carbine with a Thompson Machine Operative integrated suppressor and a Kidd trigger. Or to take it to the next level and another $200 tax stamp, get the Zimmerman Arms pistol receiver, SBR it, and get the Thompson Machine Operative S integrated suppressor.

Below is my Zimmerman with Thompson Machine 16.5" integrated suppressor. It is Hollyweird quiet, handles great, and is a tackdriver. And once this BassAckwards state allows hunting with a suppressor, it will be getting the aforementioned light on the rail for nightime varmint hunting.

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa225_lk125678_Zimmerman_1.jpg

wtf do you have pics??

In all seriousness, if I was going to do a ruger 10/22, it'd be an expensive build, but not a tacticool build. Volquartsen all the way, worked with a guy that had about a grand into a 10/22 doing a similar setup, custom laminate stock, volquartsen triggergroup, think even the barrel was aftermarket, quality optics.

002.jpg
Butler creek barrel 20 in bull,
harris bipod
bx 25 mag
simmons 3- 9 x40 8 point scope,
all metal trigger maybe a 3 pound pull set screw in trigger for over travel
auto bolt release,

View attachment 142982
Butler creek barrel 20 in bull,
harris bipod
bx 25 mag
simmons 3- 9 x40 8 point scope,
all metal trigger maybe a 3 pound pull set screw in trigger for over travel
auto bolt release,

You gotta have an adapter for the Harris?

Subscribed. Gonna get a lot of ideas from this one!

004.jpg
back up parts gun, all metal trigger with ruger hammer forged bull barrel that has seen better days, i wonder if there was a way to buff out the small scrathes from the barrel

Back
Top Bottom