Your ODT AR build plans

Well since legal names are apparently the cool things in oversized pistols now of days, I bring you the "Aspiring Lawyer" 300blk pistol.
i47.tinypic.com_2yugkzm.jpg

Bringin' it back to its origin of design
i46.tinypic.com_2hz1e12.jpg

i48.tinypic.com_33uepo8.jpg

size comparison to my 16" AR 5.56
i45.tinypic.com_2cos8hs.jpg

Aww now she's just showing off.
i47.tinypic.com_34pe7ia.jpg

Below is my first round lower. It was my first AR build as well as my first color fill project . Really looking forward to picking up my next lower on Wed. Waiting on all the supplys to come in as we speak to build my 7 1/2 " 223 pistol :)

1stodtlower 002.jpg1stodtlower 003.jpg1stodtlower 004.jpg1stodtlower 005.jpg

I have a first run lower that I'm still collecting parts for. The plan is for a 100% ODT built rifle. I'm in no hurry, I just watch the parts/acc section and get what I can when I can. When complete, I will list the build and who every part came from. That's the plan anyway.

@Lax = rifle scope on a pistol?

It's a 1x4 so it is almost "red dotable". Also I can comfortably shoot a fully collapsed AR, so this is just as easy for me to shoulder. It is the future SBR when I get the gumption. I've been mall ninjaing with it around my place and it is vary usable on this.

It's a 1x4 so it is almost "red dotable". Also I can comfortably shoot a fully collapsed AR, so this is just as easy for me to shoulder. It is the future SBR when I get the gumption. I've been mall ninjaing with it around my place and it is vary usable on this.

Gotcha....I'd never be able to shoulder a buffer tube.

<- gorilla arms

Back
Top Bottom