Your opinion best hangun!!!! let the battle begin

I don't have hands on experience with a wide enough variety of handguns to make a definitive judgement on which one is the best. I prefer 1911's and if I had to pick a best of those, without regard to price, it would be pretty much anything from Wilson Combat or Nighthawk. My personal preference would be a Wilson Combat Ultra Light Carry Compact with a bobtail.

Ed Brown Kobra Carry. Best gun I have owned so far. After that would be the FNP tactical, gotta love a 15+1 capacity of 45 with a threaded barrel and red dot mount.

Smith and Wesson model 66,.357 4" barrel round butt. It is a proven caliber, with the alternative 38 special for use as well. It can be easily carried OC and with a quality IWB on the right shaped person and a good belt CC'd. While 4" barrel would not be optimum the caliber is a proven hunter(I would stick to inside 50 yards). Plenty of accuracy for target work in lot's of different games.

It has to be the GLOCK 23, period! Its small enough to conceal, large enough to be comfortable and its ability to use 9mm barrel for plinking (or for women), .357 sig barrel for winter, and .40 barrel for summer. I feel its versatility is unmatched and it helps that most % of state and local LEO carry some form of a .40 Glock and should make mags and ammo easier to get.

The 66 is a great weapon and I've seen firsthand how effective a 357 round can be. I have the 3 inch Magnaported model 65. It's one of my favorite wheelguns.

Back
Top Bottom